Evergreen Chrysanthemum Association – Main Page

THE EVRERGREEN CHRYSANTHEMUM ASSOCIATION

invites you to attend

THE 74th ANNUAL CHRYSANTHEMUM SHOW

Featuring hundreds of large exhibition English mums & amazing plant culture.

VOLUNTEER PARK CONSERVATORY

1402 EAST GALER STREET, SEATTLE, WA 98112

WHEN:

Friday, October 29th        10:00 PM – 4:00 PM

Saturday, October 30th       10:00 AM – 4:00 PM

Sunday, October 31st        10:00 AM – 3:00 PM

$4.00 ADMISSION – FREE PARKING

Come grow with us!                                                                                                                            We are an amateur garden club located in Seattle, WA – specializing in growing and showing garden variety and exhibition Chrysanthemums.  Our membership spans the greater Puget Sound region.  We invite you to join us and learn to grow these beautiful flowers.  We currently meet via zoom the second Saturday of the month at 10 am.  Annual membership is $15.00 per person or $20.00 per couple.

Below is a partial list of the varietals grown in our organization.

2021 Evergreen Chrysanthemum Association CULTIVAR PICTURES AND CLASSIFICATIONS

13 Responses to Evergreen Chrysanthemum Association – Main Page

1. Sue Joyner says:

Chrysanthemums will be available for curb side pick up on Saturday 4/24 at Volunteer Park Conservatory between 10 am and 2 pm. There is no specific time. We will be out in front. Look for the red chrysanthemum sign

2. Karin Lee says:

Just checking in- regarding curb side pick up my order this coming Saturday, will you be giving me a specific time, or do I just show up? Also, during what hours are curbside pickup? I received a receipt for the amount of my order, but no additional updates.

Kind regards,
    Karin Lee

3. Sue Joyner says:

Peter, We have plants available. I sent you an email. – Sue

4. Peter Nguyen says:

Hi Sue- I emailed you my order a few weeks back but haven’t heard back

5. Sue Joyner says:

Erin, Thank you for your interest in the Evergreen Chrysanthemum Association plant sale. An email was sent to you regarding your ECA mum order – Sue

6. Erin Bell says:

I would like to order one of each:
    Evans Dream
    Nightingale
    Crimson Black
    Kimono
    Woolmans Century AOC

Black Magic Reflex
    Buff Rayonate
    Duke of Ken 1P or 1W
    Watlilini
    Lilli Gallon
    Shirley Monarch

7. Sue Joyner says:

Aimee, Your order has been received. You do not need to resubmit your order. Thank you for your patience with us. Sue

8. Aimee Richards says:

I saw that the order link was live last night (3/31) and was able to put in my order. It appeared to have gone through and I received an email confirmation. Were orders like mine received, or do I need to wait until the 5th to try again?

9. Sue Joyner says:

Unfortunately due to COVID the Conservatory will not be open. We are happy to work with you prior to April 24th.

10. May li says:

Are you open for in person purchases on 4/24?

11. Sue Joyner says:

Lorie,
    I’m pleased that you found the information on our web site helpful. I hope that you were able to enjoy your mum blooms this past fall. If you live in the greater Puget Sound area we would love to have you join our club of amateur growers. Please let us know if you have any specific questions. Sue Joyner

12. Madeline West says:

The next Chrysanthemum plant sale will be April 24, 2021 at the Volunteer Park Conservatory in Seattle. Orders will be taken online and pick-up at the Park.
    Contact 360-271-3527 Madeline or [email protected]

13. Lorie Kolby says:

This was my first summer growing mums .. your info is priceless! Thank you so much.